Terms and Conditions
Anno's Africa Daniel Craig Raffle Rules
- This is the Daniel Craig Raffle. The first prize is a postcard sized artwork by Daniel Craig. The other 18 winners will receive a postcard sized artwork, allocated alphabetically using the stars surname to the chances picked by our random number generator, by one of the other stars from our raffle: Aneurin Barnard, Shaun Evans, Rupert Friend, Sarah Hamilton, Amanda Holden, Sophie Hunter, Kula Shaker, Laura Marling, Vicky McClure, Aimee Mullins, David Oakes, Simon Pegg, Richard Rankin, Bruce Robinson, David Tremlett, Twiggy, Nicola Walker, Hans Zimmer.
- By playing this raffle you accept that should you win the 1st prize this will be an artwork by Daniel Craig and if you are a winner of one of our 18 fantastic prizes you are unable to choose which postcard sized artwork you are allocated. REGRETTABLY UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL ANNO'S AFRICA OR RAFFLEPLAYER BE ABLE TO ENTER INTO ANY DEBATE REGARDING THE ALLOCATION OF THESE 18 OTHER PRIZES.
- Daniel Craig Raffle is operated under Great Britain legislation so please note entrants from outside Great Britain must ensure that entering is allowable under their local state or county laws.
- No tickets can be sold to, on behalf of, or for a person under the age of 16 years.
- If a ticket is sold unknowingly to, on behalf of, or for a person under the age of 16 he/she will be exempt from the raffle and will forfeit his/her prize and the stake will be returned.
- Winners may be required to take part in Anno's Africa PR and promotional activity.
- All proceeds from this raffle will be used for the charitable purposes of Anno's Africa.
- All response handling activities are being externally managed on behalf of Anno's Africa by CFP Lottery and Raffles Ltd.
- Anno's Africa is registered with The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea, registration number LICPT/16/196493.
Daniel Craig Raffle Rules
- All ticket entries must be received by 22 February 2017.
- Any money for tickets received after 22 February 2017 will be treated as donations.
- In order to promote responsible gambling, it is recommended that no more than 50 chances are to be purchased per person for the Daniel Craig Raffle. Should more tickets be desired then please contact firstname.lastname@example.org providing full contact information.
- The draw for Daniel Craig Raffle will take place on the 24 February 2017. Winners will be notified by post, email or telephone no later than two weeks after the draw date. A list of winners will also be published on the Raffleplayer website two weeks after the draw date. Please keep the ticket number as record of proof of purchase.
- If a prize is unclaimed after reasonable efforts have been made by the Anno's Africa to contact the winner, then Anno's Africa will be entitled to dispose of the prize as it thinks fit. The winner has one month after notification to claim the prize.
- To enter the online raffle an entrant must self-certify that they are the required age to play. A confirmation email will be sent to the entrant confirming their numbers in the draw and thanking them for their participation. Random age verification checks are carried out at regular intervals. If an entrant is found to be under the required age their payment will be returned and they will not be entered into the draw.
- Entries must not be bought on behalf of somebody else.
For more information about the Anno's Africa, our raffles and other ways to donate please visit www.annosafrica.org.
Requests for additional raffle tickets or requests to be removed from future raffle mailings should be addressed to email@example.com.
If you would like more information about raffles and lotteries please go to www.gamblingcommission.gov.uk.
The Anno's Africa Social Responsibility Policy for raffles is available on the website www.annosafrica.org. This includes our policy on responsible gambling, underage gambling, and fair and open draws. If you or a family member feel that you are experiencing problems with gambling, you can seek advice and support from GambleAware on 0808 8020 133 or via their website www.gambleware.co.uk.