As the UK’s breast cancer support charity, we deliver a range of information and support wherever someone lives, including:
- A free Helpline giving expert information and support and staffed by specialist breast care nurses.
- Our Ask Our Nurses service for people who find it easier to ask their question by email – each question receives a personal response from one of our breast care nurses.
- We fund research projects to find ways to prevent breast cancer, improve early diagnosis and develop new treatments.
- A website providing up-to-date and reliable clinical and practical information about all aspects of breast cancer and breast health.
- A busy online Forum, which provides a safe place for people to support each other – at any time of the day or night.
- Free publications covering a wide range of issues, from coping with a breast cancer diagnosis to health and well-being.
- Someone Like Me connects people affected by breast cancer, by phone or email, to others who’ve had a similar experience and are specially trained to help.
- Live Chat sessions which allow people with secondary breast cancer to talk to and support each other.
- A Nursing Network for breast care nurses and other specialist healthcare professionals, helping them to share best practice and keep their skills up-to-date.
Visit www.breastcancercare.org.uk or call our free Helpline on 0808 800 6000.