Terms and Conditions
Blood Cancer UK Superdraw Rules
- The cost of each entry to our Superdraw is £1. Players may purchase more than one entry, and payment must be in advance. Entry is open to all residents of Great Britain but excludes Blood Cancer UK employees and third parties directly involved in the administration or management of the Beat Blood Cancer Lottery.
- Not to be sold by or to anyone under 18 years of age. Any person found to be under 18 years of age automatically forfeits the right to any prize.
- No ticket for the Superdraw will be supplied.
- Entries received after the 11 March cannot be processed for the Superdraw and will therefore be treated as donations to Blood Cancer UK.
- The draw will be conducted on March 18th 2021. The draw will be conducted by a random number generator which will select a six digit number (the Winning Number).
- Only Superdraw Lottery numbers for players who have paid in advance of the draw will be eligible for prizes. Late or missed payments may result in player’s Superdraw lottery numbers not being eligible for the Superdraw.
- The Winning Number will be published on the Blood Cancer UK website (lottery.bloodcancer.org.uk) and will be available from the Beat Blood Cancer Lottery Helpline on 01628 829 489. Results will be available from the Monday following the draw.
- Winning combinations will be for players’ lottery numbers which match three or more of the digits in the correct position within the Winning Number. There are no alternatives to any prize and no interest will be payable. Prizes will be paid directly into your bank account where we hold your details, otherwise a cheque will be sent within 21 days.
- Prizes are as follows: Match 6 numbers in the right place for a prize of £10,000. Match 5 numbers in the right place for a prize of £1,000. Match 4 numbers in the right place for a prize of £25. Match 3 numbers in the right place for a prize of £5.
- The overall chance of winning a prize each week with one entry is 1 in 63
- All profits from the Beat Blood Cancer Lottery go to Blood Cancer UK to continue funding the charity’s work.
- Blood Cancer UK is not responsible for any delays in bank payments.
- No liability is accepted for loss, theft or delayed receipt of any communication sent by post.
- Blood Cancer UK or its External Lottery Manager may (without giving any reason or notice) decline to accept an application, cancel an existing subscription or terminate or suspend the lottery scheme. Blood Cancer UK or its External Lottery Manager’s decisions made regarding the rules shall, once made, be final and binding.
- The rules are subject to change by Blood Cancer UK or its External Lottery Manager. Copies of the latest rules will be published on lottery.bloodcancer.org.uk
- These terms and conditions are governed by English law. The courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to hear any dispute or claim arising in association with the Beat Blood Cancer Lottery or these terms and conditions.
- By entering the Superdraw entrants agree that, in the event of becoming a prize winner, Blood Cancer UK may publish their surname, county or town of residence, and details of the prize awarded on our website. Should you object to our doing so please advise our Supporter Relations team.
- The lottery Superdraw is operated on behalf of Blood Cancer UK by CFP Lotteries and Raffles LTD, Beechwood, Grove Park, White Waltham, Maidenhead, Berkshire SL6 3LW. CFP is an External Lottery Manager licensed by the Gambling Commission to conduct multiple society lotteries under licence numbers 103710 and 103711 on behalf of societies such as Blood Cancer UK.
- Blood Cancer UK (the promoter) is licensed by the Gambling Commission under licence numbers 319879 and 306292. This lottery is subject to the laws of England, Wales and Scotland and run under the rules laid down by the Gambling Act 2005.
- All proceeds from this lottery go to Blood Cancer UK (Registered office address: 39 Eagle St, Holborn, London WC1R 4TH) Registered Charity No. 216032 (England and Wales) SCO37529 (Scotland). The responsible person for the weekly lottery is Siobhan Handley, office address 39 Eagle St, Holborn, London WC1R 4TH.
- All proceeds from this lottery will be used for the charitable purposes of Blood Cancer UK with a guaranteed 60% of proceeds returned to the good cause. We allocate 20% of proceeds to fund the prizes and a further 20% to fund the administration of the programme.
- To enter the Superdraw an entrant must self-certify that they are the required age to play. A confirmation email will be sent to the entrant confirming their entry into the draw and thanking them for their participation. Random age verification checks are carried out at regular intervals. If an entrant is found to be under the required age their payment will be returned and they will not be entered into the draw
- Entries must not be bought on behalf of somebody else
- In order to promote responsible gambling, it is recommended that no more than 60 chances are to be purchased per person
- Material changes to this raffle are not predicted to happen, but in the event that this occurs you will be notified by email 14 days in advance of any changes
Bloodwise is licensed and regulated in Great Britain by the Gambling Commission under account number 4854. Responsible person: Siobhan Handley, Blood Cancer UK, 39 Eagle St, Holborn, London WC1R 4TH.
Requests for additional superdraw tickets up to a maximum of 60 entries per person or requests to be removed from future lottery mailings should be addressed to email@example.com
If you would like more information about raffles and lotteries please go to www.gamblingcommission.gov.uk
If you or a family member feel that you are experiencing problems with gambling, you can seek advice and support from GambleAware on 0808 8020 133 or via their website begambleware.org