Terms and Conditions
Butterfly Conservation Summer Raffle 2019 Rules
- Summer Raffle 2019 is open to all mainland Great Britain residents over the age of 16 (this excludes Northern Ireland, Isle of Man, Channel Islands and BFPO addresses according to Gambling Act 2005 regulations).
- No tickets can be sold to, on behalf of, or for a person under the age of 16 years.
- If a ticket is sold unknowingly to, on behalf of, or for a person under the age of 16 he/she will be exempt from the raffle and will forfeit his/her prize and the stake will be returned.
- Winners may be required to take part in Butterfly Conservation PR and promotional activity.
- All proceeds from this raffle will be used for the charitable purposes of Butterfly Conservation.
- All response handling activities are being externally managed on behalf of Butterfly Conservation by CFP Lottery and Raffles Ltd.
- Butterfly Conservation is registered with the Gambling Commission to operate this raffle. This licence is issued under Part 5 of the Gambling Act 2005.
Summer Raffle 2019 Rules
- Entries must be received by 18 August 2019.
- Late entries will be transferred to the next raffle.
- In order to promote responsible gambling, it is recommended that no more than 60 chances are to be purchased per person for the Summer Raffle 2019.
- The draw for Summer Raffle 2019 will take place on the 20 August 2019. Winners will be notified by post, email or telephone no later than two weeks after the draw date. A list of winners will also be published on the Raffleplayer website two weeks after the draw date. Please keep the ticket number as record of proof of purchase.
- If a prize is unclaimed after reasonable efforts have been made by Butterfly Conservation to contact the winner, then Butterfly Conservation will be entitled to dispose of the prize as it thinks fit. The winner has one month after notification to claim the prize.
- To enter the online raffle an entrant must self-certify that they are the required age to play. A confirmation email will be sent to the entrant confirming their numbers in the draw and thanking them for their participation. Random age verification checks are carried out at regular intervals. If an entrant is found to be under the required age their payment will be returned and they will not be entered into the draw.
- Entries must not be bought on behalf of somebody else.
- Material changes to this raffle are not predicted to happen, but in the event that this occurs you will be notified by email 14 days in advance of any changes.
For more information about the Butterfly Conservation, our raffles and other ways to donate please visit www.butterfly-conservation.org or contact our dedicated supporter services team by calling 01929 406015..
Requests for additional raffle tickets up to a maximum of 60 tickets per person or requests to be removed from future raffle mailings should be addressed to 01929 406015.
If you would like more information about raffles and lotteries please go to www.gamblingcommission.gov.uk.
The Butterfly Conservation policy for raffles can be found here. This includes our policy on responsible gambling, underage gambling, fair and open draws and our complaints procedure. If you or a family member feel that you are experiencing problems with gambling, you can seek advice and support from GambleAware on 0808 8020 133 or via their website begambleware.org.