Terms and Conditions
Kidney Research UK raffle rules
- The Kidney Research UK raffle is open to all mainland Great Britain residents over the age of 16. Unfortunately at this point we are unable to accept online entries for our raffle from Northern Ireland, we are reviewing this on an ongoing basis. We apologise for the inconvenience - supporters from Northern Ireland can still enter by post. According to Gambling Act 2005 regulations supporters from Isle of Man, Channel Islands, Republic of Ireland and BFPO addresses cannot enter our raffle.
- No tickets can be sold to, on behalf of, or for a person under the age of 16 years.
- If a ticket is sold unknowingly to, on behalf of, or for a person under the age of 16 he/she will be exempt from the raffle and will forfeit his/her prize and the stake will be returned.
- Winners may be required to take part in Kidney Research UK PR and promotional activity.
- All proceeds from this raffle will be used for the charitable purposes of Kidney Research UK.
- All response handling activities are being externally managed on behalf of Kidney Research UK by CFP Lottery and Raffles Ltd.
- Kidney Research UK is registered with the Gambling Commission to operate this raffle. This licence is issued under Part 5 of the Gambling Act 2005.
Kidney Research UK raffle rules
- Entries must be received by 24 July 2020.
- Late entries will be treated as donations.
- In order to promote responsible gambling, it is recommended that no more than 60 chances are to be purchased per person for the Kidney Research UK Raffle.
- The draw for Kidney Research UK Raffle will take place on the 31 July 2020. Winners will be notified by post or telephone no later than two weeks after the draw date. A list of winners will also be published on the Raffleplayer website two weeks after the draw date. Please keep the ticket number as record of proof of purchase.
- If a winner cannot be contacted or does not respond to the letter sent to the registered address within 28 days of the draw, they will automatically forego their right to claim their prize.
- To enter the online raffle an entrant must self-certify that they are the required age to play. A confirmation email will be sent to the entrant confirming their numbers in the draw and thanking them for their participation. Random age verification checks are carried out at regular intervals. If an entrant is found to be under the required age their payment will be returned and they will not be entered into the draw.
- Entries must not be bought on behalf of somebody else.
- Material changes to this raffle are not predicted to happen, but in the event that this occurs you will be notified by email 14 days in advance of any changes.
For more information about the Kidney Research UK, our raffles and other ways to donate please visit kidneyresearchuk.org or contact our dedicated supporter services team by calling 0300 303 1100.
Requests for additional raffle tickets up to a maximum of 60 tickets per person or requests to be removed from future raffle mailings should be addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you would like more information about raffles and lotteries please go to www.gamblingcommission.gov.uk.
The Kidney Research UK policy for raffles can be found here. This includes our policy on responsible gambling, underage gambling, fair and open draws and our complaints procedure. If you or a family member feel that you are experiencing problems with gambling, you can seek advice and support from GambleAware on 0808 8020 133 or via their website begambleware.org.