Terms and Conditions
Manchester Foundation Trust Charity MFT Charity Summer Raffle Rules
- MFT Charity Summer Raffle is open to all mainland Great Britain residents over the age of 16 (this excludes Northern Ireland, Isle of Man, Channel Islands and BFPO addresses according to Gambling Act 2005 regulations).
- No tickets can be sold to, on behalf of, or for a person under the age of 16 years.
- If a ticket is sold unknowingly to, on behalf of, or for a person under the age of 16 he/she will be exempt from the raffle and will forfeit his/her prize and the stake will be returned.
- Winners may be required to take part in Manchester Foundation Trust Charity PR and promotional activity.
- All proceeds from this raffle will be used for the charitable purposes of Manchester Foundation Trust Charity.
- Online response handling activities are being externally managed on behalf of Manchester Foundation Trust Charity by CFP Lottery and Raffles Ltd.
- Manchester Foundation Trust Charity is registered with Manchester City Council, licence number 129015.
- The Summer Raffle will be conducted on 11th August 2020. The draw will be conducted utilising a Random Number Generator that has been tested and approved by an independent, Gambling Commission approved, third party test house.
- The prizes for the Raffle are: 1st Prize – Family Fun Package. A package of craft activities and vouchers for local leisure attractions worth £300. 2nd Prize - Couples Relaxation Package (luxury, organic and local treats, 2 bottles of organic wine, local artisanal coffee, handcrafted coffee mugs, organic chocolate). 3rd Prize – 2 winners of a Ladies Pamper Package (luxurious bath bomb and locally handmade candle, range of skin care products and make up). 4th Prize – Male Pamper Package (skincare and essential oils, hair trimmer, adidas toiletries). 5th Prize – 2 winners of 2 Water Bottles. There are no alternatives to any prize.
- Based upon the number of entries in our raffle during 2019 the average chance of winning a prize for a single ticket is approximately 1 in 2105.
- Of the £6,317 we received in ticket sales in the 2019 Raffle, a fantastic 100% came back to fund our work.
MFT Charity Summer Raffle Rules
- Entries must be received by 7 August 2020.
- In order to promote responsible gambling, it is recommended that no more than 60 chances are to be purchased per person for the MFT Charity Summer Raffle.
- The draw for MFT Charity Summer Raffle will take place on the 11 August 2020. Winners will be notified by post, email or telephone no later than two weeks after the draw date. A list of winners will also be published on the Raffleplayer website two weeks after the draw date. Please keep the ticket number as record of proof of purchase.
- If a prize is unclaimed after reasonable efforts have been made by Manchester Foundation Trust Charity to contact the winner, then Manchester Foundation Trust Charity will be entitled to dispose of the prize as it thinks fit. The winner has one month after notification to claim the prize.
- To enter the online raffle an entrant must self-certify that they are the required age to play. A confirmation email will be sent to the entrant confirming their numbers in the draw and thanking them for their participation. Random age verification checks are carried out at regular intervals. If an entrant is found to be under the required age their payment will be returned and they will not be entered into the draw.
- Entries must not be bought on behalf of somebody else.
- Material changes to this raffle are not predicted to happen, but in the event that this occurs you will be notified by email 14 days in advance of any changes.
For more information about the Manchester Foundation Trust Charity, our raffles and other ways to donate please visit www.mftcharity.org.uk or contact our dedicated supporter services team by calling 0161 276 4522.
Requests for additional raffle tickets up to a maximum of 60 tickets per person or requests to be removed from future raffle mailings should be addressed to email@example.com
If you would like more information about raffles and lotteries please go to www.gamblingcommission.gov.uk.
The Manchester Foundation Trust Charity policy for raffles can be found here. This includes our policy on responsible gambling, underage gambling, fair and open draws and our complaints procedure. If you or a family member feel that you are experiencing problems with gambling, you can seek advice and support from GambleAware on 0808 8020 133 or via their website begambleware.org.