Terms and Conditions
Navy Wings Christmas Superdraw Rules
Navy Wings Christmas Superdraw Rules
- The cost of each entry is £1. Players may purchase more than one entry, and payment must be made in advance. The maximum number of entries in each Superdraw for an individual is 60.
- This Superdraw is only open to residents of Great Britain (this excludes the Isle of Man and the Channel Islands) including Navy Wings and employees.
- No ticket for the Superdraw will be supplied.
- Not to be sold by or to anyone under 18 years of age. Any person found to be under 18 years of age automatically forfeits the right to any prize.
- Winning combinations will be for players’ lottery numbers which match three or more of the digits in the correct position within the Winning Number. There are no alternatives to any prize and no interest will be payable. Prizes will be paid directly into your bank account where we hold your details, otherwise a cheque will be sent within 21 days.
- The prizes for the Christmas Superdraw 2021 are: Match 6 numbers in the right place for a prize of £10,000. Match 5 numbers in the right place for a prize of £1,000. Match 4 numbers in the right place for a prize of £25. Match 3 numbers in the right place for a prize of £5.
- The overall chance of winning a prize with one entry is 1 in 63.
- All proceeds from this Superdraw will be used for the charitable purposes of Navy Wings with a guaranteed 60% of proceeds returned to the good cause. We allocate 20% of proceeds to fund the prizes and a further 20% to fund the administration of the programme.
- Entry closes on 10 December 2021; the draw takes place on 17 December 2021 and will be conducted using a Random Number Generator. The results of the draw are final. Winners will be notified in writing within two weeks of the draw. We may ask winners for comment and/or permission to use their details to help promote future draws. We will publish a list of winners’ surnames with their county/city of residence on our website at lottery.navywings.org.uk.
- Any money received after the closing date or in excess of the maximum purchase allowance will be treated as a donation and used to fund our work.
- All entries returned by 19 November 2021 will be entered into the fast entry draw. Prizes for the fast entry draw are: one prize of £1,000, 100 prizes of an exclusive Navy Wings Stainless Steel Bottle opener.
- Navy Wings is not responsible for any delays in bank payments.
- No liability is accepted for loss, theft or delayed receipt of any communication sent by post.
- The rules are subject to change by Navy Wings or its External Lottery Manager. Copies of the latest rules will be published on navywings.org.uk/xmassuperdraw
- These terms and conditions are governed by English law. The courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to hear any dispute or claim arising in association with the Navy Wings Superdraw or these terms and conditions.
- By entering the Superdraw entrants agree that, in the event of becoming a prize winner, Navy Wings may publish their surname, county or town of residence, and details of the prize awarded on our website. Should you object to our doing so please advise our Supporter Relations team.
- The Christmas Superdraw is operated on behalf of Navy Wings by CFP Lotteries and Raffles LTD, Beechwood, Grove Park, White Waltham, Maidenhead, Berkshire SL6 3LW. CFP is an External Lottery Manager licensed by the Gambling Commission to conduct multiple society lotteries under licence numbers 103710 and 103711 on behalf of societies such as Navy Wings.
- Navy Wings (the promoter) is licensed by the Gambling Commission under licence numbers 52537. This lottery is subject to the laws of England, Wales and Scotland and run under the rules laid down by the Gambling Act 2005.
To enter the online Superdraw an entrant must self-certify that they are the required age to play. A confirmation email will be sent to confirm your entry. If you wish to know your chance numbers please call our helpline on 01628 200 341. Random age verification checks are carried out at regular intervals. If an entrant is found to be under the required age their payment will be returned and they will not be entered into the draw.
Entries must not be bought on behalf of somebody else.
In order to promote responsible gambling, it is recommended that no more than 60 chances are to be purchased per person for the Superdraw.
Material changes to this Superdraw are not predicted to happen, but in the event that this occurs you will be notified by email 14 days in advance of any changes.
Fly Navy Heritage Trust (Navy Wings) is licensed and regulated in Great Britain by the Gambling Commission under account number 52537. Navy Wings Heritage Centre, Building 412, South Dispersal, RNAS Yeovilton, Ilchester, Somerset BA22 8HT
Requests for additional Superdraw entries up to a maximum of 60 entries per person or requests to be removed from future Superdraw mailings should be addressed to email@example.com
If you would like more information about raffles and lotteries please go to www.gamblingcommission.gov.uk
If you or a family member feel that you are experiencing problems with gambling, you can seek advice and support from GambleAware on 0808 8020 133 or via their website begambleware.org
Person responsible for the lottery: Robert Alexander. The Navy Wings Weekly Superdraw is promoted by The Fly Navy Heritage Trust, Navy Wings Heritage Centre, South Dispersal, RNAS Yeovilton, Ilchester, Somerset, BA22 8HT. Registered charity 1117272 (England and Wales). A company limited by guarantee 5971284 (England and Wales)