Terms and Conditions
HCPT Christmas 2023 Grand Draw Rules
- Entry is open to all residents of the UK excluding Northern Ireland, Jersey, Guernsey, the Isle of Man, BFPO addresses and HCPT staff.
- No tickets can be sold to, on behalf of, or for a person under the age of 18 years.
- If a ticket is sold unknowingly to, on behalf of, or for a person under the age of 18 he/she will be exempt from the raffle and will forfeit his/her prize and the stake will be returned.
- Winners may be required to take part in HCPT PR and promotional activity.
- All proceeds from this raffle will be used for the charitable purposes of HCPT.
- All response handling activities are being externally managed on behalf of HCPT by CFP Lottery and Raffles Ltd.
- HCPT is registered with the Gambling Commission to operate this raffle. This licence is issued under Part 5 of the Gambling Act 2005.
- Based upon the number of entries in our 2022 raffle, the chance of winning a prize for a single ticket was 1 in 1,417. From the £39,680 income of all tickets sold in the raffle in 2022, just 29% went on expenses, 16% on prizes and a fantastic 56% came back to HCPT to fund our important work.
HCPT Christmas 2023 Grand Draw Rules
- Entries must be received by 05-01-2024.
- In order to promote responsible gambling, it is recommended that no more than 60 chances are to be purchased per person for the HCPT Christmas 2023 Grand Draw.
- The draw for HCPT Christmas 2023 Grand Draw will take place on the 15-01-2024. Winners will be notified by post, email or telephone no later than two weeks after the draw date. A list of winners will also be published on this and the HCPT main website two weeks after the draw date.
- If a prize is unclaimed after reasonable efforts have been made by HCPT to contact the winner, then HCPT will be entitled to dispose of the prize as it thinks fit. The winner has one month after notification to claim the prize.
- Proceeds may be used to support HCPT volunteer helpers.
- Tickets are £1
- Prizes to win are 1st prize £4,000, 2nd prize £1,000, 3rd prize £750, 4th prize 25 x £20
- To enter the online raffle an entrant must self-certify that they are the required age to play. A confirmation email will be sent to the entrant confirming their numbers in the draw and thanking them for their participation. Random age verification checks are carried out at regular intervals. If an entrant is found to be under the required age their payment will be returned and they will not be entered into the draw.
- Entries must not be bought on behalf of somebody else.
- Material changes to this raffle are not predicted to happen, but in the event that this occurs you will be notified by email 14 days in advance of any changes.
- We operate a combined online and offline draw ensuring each entrant has an equal chance of winning a prize, the results of the draw are final.
For more information about HCPT, our raffles and other ways to donate please visit https://www.hcpt.org.uk/ or contact us on 01788 564646.
Requests for additional raffle tickets up to a maximum of 60 tickets per person or requests to be removed from future raffle mailings should be addressed to to firstname.lastname@example.org with HCPT Raffle in the title.
If you would like more information about raffles and lotteries please go to www.gamblingcommission.gov.uk.
The HCPT policy for raffles can be found here. This includes our policy on responsible gambling, underage gambling, fair and open draws and our complaints procedure. If you or a family member feel that you are experiencing problems with gambling, you can seek advice and support from GambleAware on 0808 8020 133 or via their website begambleware.org.